Marketing Intern - Columbia Classical Ballet
Columbia Classical Ballet is seeking a Marketing Intern. The Intern is expected to enhance the social media marketing of Columbia Classical Ballet Company. The position will require collaboration with the Artistic Director and professional dancers.
We are seeking someone who is organized, friendly, creative, and loves everything about Columbia and dance. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like valuable experience and would like to work with a nonprofit to enhance performance art within the community. The applicant must be skilled on all major social media platforms.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist with developing social media marketing materials
*Work alongside current company members and director to develop social media content for audiences.
* Maintain and expand upon current social media platforms in order to increase awareness and connectivity.
* Create relevant and timely content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites.
* Working knowledge of Windows Movie Maker, Apple’s iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, or video editing software of equal or greater capability.
* Adequate knowledge of how to operate social media platforms.
*Bonus if you have some photography and graphic design experience.
Schedule: 10 – 15 hours per week / flexible
Compensation: Unpaid Job Type: Internship Salary: $0.00 /hour
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com