Executive Assistant to the Artistic Director, Columbia Classical Ballet.
Searching for a well-organized, independent worker with proficient writing skills and event-planning experience to assist the Artistic Director with dancer recruitment, hiring, and retention process.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Completing dancer contracts, travel documentation and arrangements, and lodging provisions.
- Maintains communication between AD and dancers for local and out-of-town performances and daily operations, will make travel and lodging arrangements and be the liaison between AD and guest dancers.
- Office work includes responding to phone calls and e-mails and collaborating with Office Coordinator.
- Assists with compiling content (such as staff and dancer bios, ballet synopses, cast lists) for Season Booklet website, and performance inserts.
- Compiles lists of sponsors, patrons, Board of Directors, and all related acknowledgements for Season Booklet.
- Coordinates with website coordinator and maintains the Ballet Company’s Facebook page. Other duties as assigned, work during performance weekends required.
20 hours per week, 10am-2pm. E-mail cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: (Mrs.) G Sullivan. Accepting applications through October 17, 2018.